Detox from a Sunlighten infrared sauna is 7 to 10 times greater than a conventional sauna. In a conventional sauna the average person sweats out 3% toxins and 97% water. In a Sunlighten infrared sauna, the average person sweats out 20% toxins and 80% water!
Relieve back, neck, and arthritis pain with infrared sauna heat therapy. Researchers studying HRP (Heat Responsive Pain) have observed remarkable therapeutic benefits by using continuous low level heat therapy for treating lower back and upper body pain, all conditions that fall under the HRP classification.
A 30 minute infrared sauna session can burn up to 200-600 calories! As the body works to cool itself while using an infrared sauna, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate. Sunlighten’s infrared heat therapy raises core body temperature causing passive cardiovascular conditioning. Your body’s natural response to infrared heat therapy is to increase circulation and sweat. Check out the results with a heart rate monitor and you willbe amazed!
Our Solocarbon® heaters were used in a clinical study with the University of Missouri Kansas City in 2005 and were shown to lower blood pressure from a 30 minute sauna session three times a week. Repeated infrared treatment improves impaired blood vessel functions in patients with high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. This suggests a preventative role for sauna use for arteriosclerosis.
Heating of muscles with infrared produces an increased blood flow level similar to that seen during exercise. Body temperature elevation also produces an increase in blood flow. Infrared heat assists in resolution of inflammatory infiltrates, edema and exudates.
The increased peripheral circulation provides the transport needed to help evacuate the edema which can help end inflammation, decrease pain and help speed healing.
Improve your skin’s appearance with regular use of an infrared sauna. Open wounds heal quicker with reduced scarring. Infrared heat therapy helps acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns and any skin lesions or cuts. It also reduces wrinkles, makes skin look radiant, firms and improves skin tone and elasticity. Regular use may also help reduce cellulite trapped beneath the skin, lessen the appearance of scars, and help burns heal significantly.
- The experience of an infrared sauna is similar to sunbathing, which gives you the radiant heat that is all your own.
- Infrared light is part of the sun’s invisible spectrum of light that has the ability to penetrate the human tissue.
- Infrared heat therapy uses these infrared light characteristics to heat the body directly rather than just the air.
- Unlike sunbathing, infrared heat therapy is completely healthy and safe. You can relax in an infrared sauna and it will not cause your skin to burn.
- Infrared saunas increase the body’s core temperature thus resulting in a much deeper, more detoxifying sweat from the cellular level of the skin where many toxins are housed.
- Conventional hot rock/steam heat saunas heat the air with steam, which can often be unbearably hot and will cause you to only sweat at the surface of the tissue. Steam also makes the air difficult to breathe.
- An infrared sauna uses soothing dry infrared heat that is well ventilated and extremely comfortable and relaxing.
- Infrared heat therapy has also been shown to assist with weight loss, pain relief, improved circulation and skin rejuvenation.
$20/30min session or $15 add-on with a massage
Pack of 4 - 30min sessions - $70
Pack of 8 – 30min sessions - $130